Men's Ultra-Fine spaced 5"comb: 43 silky smooth stainless-steel teeth continuously rotate, and move up and down to reduce hair loss and damage. Model# TH516MF
Benefits of Hair Doctor Rotating Tooth Comb:
- Reduces hair damage: continuously rotating teeth prevent hair from wrapping around the pin significantly reducing hair breakage, hair loss and damage. Ultra fine spacing is ideal for thin hair or silky fine hair.
- Stimulates Scalp and Growth: smooth tumbled rounded tips gently rub and massage the scalp as you comb stimulating blood circulation to the scalp reducing scalp itch and stimulating growth.
- Never Tarnish: solid stainless steel teeth will never tarnish and can be cleaned and disinfected in salon solutions to prevent the spread of dandruff and germs.
- Save and secure binding: Pins are securely sonic welded in the spine preventing teeth from falling out keeping children safe from loose pins.
- Comfortable solid grip: solid grip. 5" size for pocket and travel.
- Made in USA with precision care,
Hair Doctor News!
Hair Doctor invented the original rotating tooth Combs and Brushes to prevent hair loss and damage and to keep hair healthy.
Rotating teeth are much more gentle to hair, because of the rotation of teeth combined with up an down movement. This action greatly reduces the pulling force that causes hair to stretch and break, especially when wet. Wet hair is most susceptible to damage; this is due to the hydrogen bonds in the hair that are broken when wet and reformed when dry. Hair Doctor combs greatly reduce pulling, stretching and damaging hair, wet or dry.
Hair Doctor Combs have been sold for more than 18 years and have always been manufactured and hand assembled in Hoffman Estates, Il.
Over 6 million+ Hair Doctor Combs have been sold globally.
Use Hair Doctor combs to keep your hair healthy and strong.